1 day left ! now what ?

• Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I got 1 day left (recieved my 50 dollar on Pokerstars on 4 Jan 2010) and still need 470 more FPP on Pokerstars :( guess im screwed!

Due to lack of time i did not get to play verry much but im on 52 Dollar now so i guess i have 2 dollar proffit.

What should i do ?? is it 100% sure that they gonna take away the 50 dollar ? cause i read that sometimes they dont take back the cash..

If its 100% sure i guess ill start up a few 5$ sng's tonight and hope for the best (altough its against my bkr :( i guess i have no BKR tomorrow).

can a moderator/admin please let me know if they will take it back ? or if they can stop the process somehow ? ;)

Regards,

Roachor
  • 8 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Roachor,

I'm afraid that this decision is made by the poker room itself. I don't know how Stars handles this, but I would advise you to get in touch with their customer service and explain them the situation.

Best of luck,

Hadi
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      oke will do :) i guess this is just a prevention against people that dont play anymore and leave the 50 dollar on their account forever..

• Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      just for future reference i just got a mail back:

" Unfortunately we are not able to extend promotional period time for any
      players. "

Funny note though.. i was playing 1 dollar sng's and accidently joined a 3 dollar sng... and i won that 1 :D so i have a little bankroll for when they take back my cash..

(they still did not take it back so :x)
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Are you talking about your $50 starting capital deposited from Poker Strategy to your account at PokerStars? If so, I don't think you are going to lose this.

I think you must be referring to a first deposit bonus that most sites offer for a limited time where they match your deposit based on the amount you play.

Hope this helps and hope you don't blow through your bankroll in a mad gamble to beef if up thinking that they are going to withdrawal $50...
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ramble
      Are you talking about your $50 starting capital deposited from Poker Strategy to your account at PokerStars? If so, I don't think you are going to lose this.

I think you must be referring to a first deposit bonus that most sites offer for a limited time where they match your deposit based on the amount you play.

Hope this helps and hope you don't blow through your bankroll in a mad gamble to beef if up thinking that they are going to withdrawal $50...
      Hey, indeed i was talking about the 50dollar starting capital but i think you are right since i still have the 50 dollar start capital.

Haha, i was going to go crazy and play rlly high limits with it but now im glad i did not do that :)

Thanks allot !
    • Svizac28
      Svizac28
      Bronze
      "To clear the $50 you'll have to collect 500 VPPs (Frequent Player Points system of PokerStars) within the first 90 days..."

If you got your starting capital 4th January then you still have 1 month left :D
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      whoops - glad it worked out well for you then, best of luck on the tables!
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Svizac28
      "To clear the $50 you'll have to collect 500 VPPs (Frequent Player Points system of PokerStars) within the first 90 days..."

If you got your starting capital 4th January then you still have 1 month left :D
      haha indeed, i feel ashamed now tbh :D 1 month left to get +- 400 points. with 1 week vacation... kind of to much but im willing to try ;)

thanks for your reply