This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

1 day left ! now what ?

• Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I got 1 day left (recieved my 50 dollar on Pokerstars on 4 Jan 2010) and still need 470 more FPP on Pokerstars :( guess im screwed!

Due to lack of time i did not get to play verry much but im on 52 Dollar now so i guess i have 2 dollar proffit.

What should i do ?? is it 100% sure that they gonna take away the 50 dollar ? cause i read that sometimes they dont take back the cash..

If its 100% sure i guess ill start up a few 5$ sng's tonight and hope for the best (altough its against my bkr :( i guess i have no BKR tomorrow).

can a moderator/admin please let me know if they will take it back ? or if they can stop the process somehow ? ;)

Regards,

Roachor
  • 8 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Roachor,

I'm afraid that this decision is made by the poker room itself. I don't know how Stars handles this, but I would advise you to get in touch with their customer service and explain them the situation.

Best of luck,

Hadi
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      oke will do :) i guess this is just a prevention against people that dont play anymore and leave the 50 dollar on their account forever..

• Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      just for future reference i just got a mail back:

" Unfortunately we are not able to extend promotional period time for any
      players. "

Funny note though.. i was playing 1 dollar sng's and accidently joined a 3 dollar sng... and i won that 1 :D so i have a little bankroll for when they take back my cash..

(they still did not take it back so :x)
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Are you talking about your $50 starting capital deposited from Poker Strategy to your account at PokerStars? If so, I don't think you are going to lose this.

I think you must be referring to a first deposit bonus that most sites offer for a limited time where they match your deposit based on the amount you play.

Hope this helps and hope you don't blow through your bankroll in a mad gamble to beef if up thinking that they are going to withdrawal $50...
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ramble
      Are you talking about your $50 starting capital deposited from Poker Strategy to your account at PokerStars? If so, I don't think you are going to lose this.

I think you must be referring to a first deposit bonus that most sites offer for a limited time where they match your deposit based on the amount you play.

Hope this helps and hope you don't blow through your bankroll in a mad gamble to beef if up thinking that they are going to withdrawal $50...
      Hey, indeed i was talking about the 50dollar starting capital but i think you are right since i still have the 50 dollar start capital.

Haha, i was going to go crazy and play rlly high limits with it but now im glad i did not do that :)

Thanks allot !
    • Svizac28
      Svizac28
      Bronze
      "To clear the $50 you'll have to collect 500 VPPs (Frequent Player Points system of PokerStars) within the first 90 days..."

If you got your starting capital 4th January then you still have 1 month left :D
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      whoops - glad it worked out well for you then, best of luck on the tables!
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Svizac28
      "To clear the $50 you'll have to collect 500 VPPs (Frequent Player Points system of PokerStars) within the first 90 days..."

If you got your starting capital 4th January then you still have 1 month left :D
      haha indeed, i feel ashamed now tbh :D 1 month left to get +- 400 points. with 1 week vacation... kind of to much but im willing to try ;)

thanks for your reply