What a fantastic site

• Orkky
      Orkky
      Bronze
      Hi Everyone,
      Ive got to just say thankyou to pokerstrategy.com for such a wonderful and informative site.
      It really is an eye opener.
      I have played poker for fun since i was a child and never realised there was as much skill and strategy involved.
      I am enjoying the learning of the game and its thanks to this site.
      Tony
  • 4 replies
    • Pitbull555
      Pitbull555
      Bronze
      Yep, Pokerstrategy is a great site with tons of useful and interesting info on how to play poker better) Big thanks to the creators and admins!
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Orkky,

First of all let me welcome you to PokerStrategy. If you have any questions that please feel free to ask away.

We here at Pokerstrategy offer a wide variety of resources that are all aimed at helping you to become a better and more knowledgeable poker player in the future.

So please take your take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • chipsplzhere
      chipsplzhere
      Bronze
      i aggre i always loved poker only i never wanted to depost any money and now i got al those information and ill get my 50$ soon will mean i can finaly play real games:)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello chipsplzhere,

Welcome to the community and i look forward to seeing you around the forums hopefully.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask away ;) .

Kind Regards,
      -Steve