$8.79
      BU:
      $14.34
      SB:
      $9.85
      BB (Hero):
      $10.99

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, A.
      MP3 calls $0.10, 2 folds, SB calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.50, MP3 calls $0.40, SB folds.

Flop: ($1.1) 5, 8, K (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, MP3 raises to $1.20, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.7.

And this happens sooo often. Did he actually hit a set or some Kx 2pair? This is so frustrating. I lose 90% cbets this way. Is it normal? Even if I hit my TPGK they usually fire all streets if I decide to check call for pot control or cold call my 2nd barrels. Problem is I never know if my pair is good or not. It's just so often happens that they call down with mid pairs and bluff me out of the pot when I don't have decent hand.

P.S. Really doesn't matter if i bet just over 1/2 pot or 2/3 pot. Results are the same.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Which site are you playing on? I find it hard to believe that nl10 players are all unreadable pain in the ass bluffing machines. Most likely you need to pay attention better on who is doing what exactly, there is no magic formula.

If the guy is doing that every hand just bluff 3-bet him with hands like AJ a few times until he realizes you won't take his shit anymore, or commit to calling him down with any strong top pair. If you just get minraised once in a while mostly by different players, it's often just your mind playing tricks on you. We tend not to notice the tons of hands we pick it up with a c-bet when multitabling because it requires no further action from us in the hand, it just disappears. Whereas we're always asked whether we want to fold when we get raised, so it seems to happen a lot more often.

Hope it helps.