small problem with 50usd starting capital

• totoandmoto
      totoandmoto
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have received my starting capital into my everestpoker.com account however after playing a little there I do not like everestpoker. I have my main account at pokerstars.com

the problem here is... I do not need that starting capital to be transferred etc.. I have not come here after $50 but I want to improve my game. I have money in my pokerstars.com account - my main account. I want that those points (bonus points or whatever they are called) be taken from my pokerstars.com activities - reason for that - I want to achieve high status here and receive full elephant license!

How can I get those points from pokerstars.com instead of everestpoker???

Thanks for your help!
  • 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi totoandmoto & welcome to the community,

Unfortunately this isn't possible. You can only earn PokerStrategy points on a linked account that you originally set up through PokerStrategy e.g. like your Everest account.

You could always play a linked account alongside your stars account, but only the linked account will count towards your status here.

Alternatively you could always clear the starting capital on Everest and then look to transfer it to a different platform using PokerStrategy's first deposit bonuses.

Hope this helps, good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • totoandmoto
      totoandmoto
      Bronze
      thanks for your fast reply!

===
      Alternatively you could always clear the starting capital on Everest and then look to transfer it to a different platform using PokerStrategy's first deposit bonuses.
      ===

how can I clear / transfer my starting capital to pokerstarts.com? what exactly needs to be done???

problem here might be that I was fooling around in everestpoker with 8usd double up and 5usd STG and now I have only 37usd in my everestpoker account? DO I need to add the difference?? How can I add it?? make a small deposit??? or mabye to try SSS to get back to 50 and then transfer???

please advice my further on this!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello again,

Full details are within the following thread:

It doesn't matter how much is left, but you do need to earn a certain amount of player points to "clear" the starting capital. Once cleared, it is yours to keep, build on or transfer/withdraw.

Always try to stay within a sensible BRM (Bankroll Management), otherwise it is easy to lose your whole roll to variance, however well you play.

Good luck,

Bart
    • totoandmoto
      totoandmoto
      Bronze
      You could always play a linked account alongside your stars account, but only the linked account will count towards your status here.
      ===

If I can not impove my status here using my MAIN - that is pokerstars.com then we can easily delete my profile here - I do not need that starting capital of 50usd that is in everestpoker - i will not use that client again and I am here to learn and read materials - that can only be done by increasing my pokerstrategy status.. If that status improving is deadly locked to everestpoker then there is no sense of my profile here anymore as I will not play in everestpoker + I can not improve my rating here
    • Renmerb
      Renmerb
      Bronze
      If you won't play at Everest, how about opening an account at Full Tilt or PartyPoker through PokerStrategy.com. The new account would be tracked to PokerStrategy, allowing you to collect Strategy Points and improve your status here. Ofcourse this would mean depositing yourself, but you say you have money, so this shouldn't be a problem.

If you don't want to play on any other site than PokerStars, then your screwed as for as gaining Strategy Points go, because PokerStars do not retrack accounts.

My advice would be, don't be stuborn about PokerStars. Don't loose out on all this site has to offer by refusing to play on another platform.
    • totoandmoto
      totoandmoto
      Bronze
      nice advice, lets see how my things go further
    • totoandmoto
      totoandmoto
      Bronze
      yes, problem here is not with 50usd bonus, I could deposit 50 more to get to FT but the way my first session today went with pokerstars.com and next with everestpoker it would be the same as throwing my money into trash bin... what the sense of that I see that it does not work???

I am loosing money plus I have wasted a nice day + I am frustrated to sum it all up.. :)

what the sense to keep investing my time and EVEN MORE money here if I see that nothing works??? Thats is the reason why I see that my profile could be easily deleted here
    • Renmerb
      Renmerb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by totoandmoto
      I am loosing money plus I have wasted a nice day + I am frustrated to sum it all up.. :)
      Exactly why you need PokerStrategy!

Sounds like you have a BRM issue, first thing to fix me thinks.