60 days or 180 days to deposit???

• supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      hi would like to clarify with pokerstrategy, is it 60 days or 180 days? why fulltilt poker says one thing, while pokerstrategy says otherwise. end up, poor consumers like me suffers :(

fulltilt version of events:
      "Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker.

Your account is not currently linked to an affiliate.

In order to remain linked to an affiliate your Full Tilt Poker account balance must reach a minimum of $25, at some stage, within 60 days of registration.

As per the affiliate agreement, if this condition is not met, then your account will be removed from the affiliate program.

Unfortunately, we cannot reassign the affiliate to your account.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us. We're always here to help.

Full Tilt Poker Support"

pokerstrategy's version of events on the download instructions of fulltilt poker:
      "Important: You have to deposit within the first 180 days of registering at Full Tilt Poker. Otherwise your account will not be tracked to PokerStrategy.com and you won't be able to collect StrategyPoints nor benefit from 27% rakeback!"
  • 8 replies
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      oh... thats sad :(

and yes, there should be a BIG WARNING
      about this, i think you're not the only one...
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      I replied in the thread where I had the exact same problem:
      Full Tilt Suggestion
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Just to clarify things for everyone, you do indeed need to make a deposit within 60 days in order to make sure that your account will still be linked to PokerStrategy.

However if you received your starting capital via PokerStrategy then that is treated as your first deposit but you will still need to have played within those 60 days in order to remain linked.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hey guys,

Just to clarify things for everyone, you do indeed need to make a deposit within 60 days in order to make sure that your account will still be linked to PokerStrategy.

However if you received your starting capital via PokerStrategy then that is treated as your first deposit but you will still need to have played within those 60 days in order to remain linked.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      hi steve, but why the contradiction as listed in pokerstrategy site? anyway i got my account retracked! woo thank you pokerstrategy!
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey supeyrio,

Congratulations on managing to get your full tilt account linked to PokerStrategy :)

As for the contradiction, as far as i'm aware Hadi, my community manager, has been notified with regard to this matter and is trying to get the information corrected but i will send him an e-mail regarding this matter as well.

Sorry for any hassles this may have caused you ;) .

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hey supeyrio,

Congratulations on managing to get your full tilt account linked to PokerStrategy :)

As for the contradiction, as far as i'm aware Hadi, my community manager, has been notified with regard to this matter and is trying to get the information corrected but i will send him an e-mail regarding this matter as well.

Sorry for any hassles this may have caused you ;) .

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      cheers steve, glad pokerstrategy has gotten this issue rectified for the better of all our members here!
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      Be very happy with beeing retracked, exact same thing happened to me when i deposited so i've been playing untracked on FT now for half a year almost. thousands of SP missing thanks to FT not allowing retrack then.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by z4tz
      Be very happy with beeing retracked, exact same thing happened to me when i deposited so i've been playing untracked on FT now for half a year almost. thousands of SP missing thanks to FT not allowing retrack then.
      yes i really really am. and im sorry to hear about your predicament.