titan poker is awesome

• eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      So I wanted to share my experience with titanpoker. I've got 50$ starting capital there played there for some time and tried to cash out, so they wrote me email telling me that I need 184.8 points more to be able to cash out. Well OK no problem. So I played, got those 184.8 points. Tryed to cash out they wrote me another letter stating that I need 639.92 points more. WTF??? OK. I wrote them a letter asking them how is that I need more points, They wrote me back saying that in order to withdraw I need 2500 points total. OK no problem. I played and got those 2500 points ad for the third time tryed to cash out and now they send me a letter that I need 144.72 points... WTF?????? Titan you're so awesome. :heart:
  • 5 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi eteris;

I understand your frustration because I had similar problem with other skin. I'm afraid we can't help you, but I asked Jonathan (Titan poker rep in this forum) to check this thread, so we will see...

Good luck!
    • corsc
      corsc
      Bronze
      Im also not happy with titan so I wont defend them but in an attempt to help with your tension I have some advice to offer.

The thing that either isnt apparent or isnt told is the 2500 TP you need does not include any bonuses they give you for having a rank (i.e. titan silver rank)

For example by the time I had officially "cleared" my initial 50 I actually had about 3100TP+

If you can manage to get a support person to respond to you they can check points situation.
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by corsc
      If you can manage to get a support person to respond to you they can check points situation.
      Hell, I can't get them to leave me alone! They're always msging me when I log in. But its only to assist me in depositing more.
    • JonathanTitanRep
      JonathanTitanRep
      Bronze
      Hi eteris

As member corsc explained, there is a distinction between any bonus money given and any first deposit bonus , VIP points bonus....

The first $50 Free bonus is released $1 per 50 points, hence the 2500 point requirement.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/titan-poker/free50

All the rest of the points for VIP Club, First deposit etc... do not have an impact.

If you have however met these conditions (clearing 2500 points with the $50 free) and are still running into problems, send me your TTR# privately and I will have it checked.

Best,
      Jonathan
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      it's not about points or vips or smth else... How can it be that one time I need xxx amount and another time I need yyy amount... ? I've got 184.8 and sudenly i need 639. how is it even posible to need more points then previous request ???? I mean come on... I play more hands and I lose my points? LOL