titan poker is awesome

• eteris
      So I wanted to share my experience with titanpoker. I've got 50$ starting capital there played there for some time and tried to cash out, so they wrote me email telling me that I need 184.8 points more to be able to cash out. Well OK no problem. So I played, got those 184.8 points. Tryed to cash out they wrote me another letter stating that I need 639.92 points more. WTF??? OK. I wrote them a letter asking them how is that I need more points, They wrote me back saying that in order to withdraw I need 2500 points total. OK no problem. I played and got those 2500 points ad for the third time tryed to cash out and now they send me a letter that I need 144.72 points... WTF?????? Titan you're so awesome. :heart:
  • 5 replies
    • opal99
      Hi eteris;

I understand your frustration because I had similar problem with other skin. I'm afraid we can't help you, but I asked Jonathan (Titan poker rep in this forum) to check this thread, so we will see...

Good luck!
    • corsc
      Im also not happy with titan so I wont defend them but in an attempt to help with your tension I have some advice to offer.

The thing that either isnt apparent or isnt told is the 2500 TP you need does not include any bonuses they give you for having a rank (i.e. titan silver rank)

For example by the time I had officially "cleared" my initial 50 I actually had about 3100TP+

If you can manage to get a support person to respond to you they can check points situation.
    • STR82ACE
      Originally posted by corsc
      If you can manage to get a support person to respond to you they can check points situation.
      Hell, I can't get them to leave me alone! They're always msging me when I log in. But its only to assist me in depositing more.
    • JonathanTitanRep
      Hi eteris

As member corsc explained, there is a distinction between any bonus money given and any first deposit bonus , VIP points bonus....

The first $50 Free bonus is released $1 per 50 points, hence the 2500 point requirement.

All the rest of the points for VIP Club, First deposit etc... do not have an impact.

If you have however met these conditions (clearing 2500 points with the $50 free) and are still running into problems, send me your TTR# privately and I will have it checked.

• eteris
      it's not about points or vips or smth else... How can it be that one time I need xxx amount and another time I need yyy amount... ? I've got 184.8 and sudenly i need 639. how is it even posible to need more points then previous request ???? I mean come on... I play more hands and I lose my points? LOL