• aviron88
      i jest gat this ticket: Dear aviron88,

Thank you for your message.

We regret to inform you that in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided not to transfer you the $50 starting capital.

However, you can take advantage of one of our exclusive http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/> bonus offers for the first deposit on one of our partner poker rooms and enjoy the other benefits PokerStrategy.com has to offer like strategy articles, videos, coaching sessions and professional hand judgements via our http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/>forum.

In case there is anything else we could help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

wtf??? why??? i didnt had any oter accunet, this is my first 50$ request, and i give my ID as tehy requested, so why i cent get my 50$, give my a reason... ty and sory 4 my bad english
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hi aviron88,

PokerStrategy do reserve the right to refuse providing the $50 starting capital, but would only do so with good reason, e.g. if you fail the quiz, fail to pass the ID check, have applied on multiple occasions or for legal reasons (U.S. resident) etc. The vast majority of applications are successful.

Moderators do not have access to your details for your own safety/security and so I cannot tell why exactly you were refused and the customer support team may choose to not provide a detailed reason if it meant giving away some of the security measures that it is required to undertake. I would however suggest contacting them again to explain your concerns and to see if they are happy to provide you with more details on their decision.

I hope this reassures you a little, we really are a very friendly community here and would really welcome you with open arms if you chose to stay and are able to sort out the starting capital or deposited a little money yourself.

Best regards,