Playthrough of the $600 bonus.

• Catinthewall
      Catinthewall
      Bronze
      I play exclusively NL, and I'm thinking about moving to Titan Poker, and so looking into just how much playthrough I'll need to maximize my bonus.
      Of course, I still want to play good poker, and with a $300 bankroll, that limits me to NL10, hopefully not for too long.

So of course now my stake is set I need to find out how much I need to play to earn all of that delicious bonus.
      According to the calculator, it estimates a point rate of about 7+3/8ths points on regular and 8+1/8th points on turbo per tablehour. I'll probably play both, so I'll just average that out. 72000 (total bonus points) / 7.75 (average points per hour) = ~9300 tablehours. yeep.

Breaking that down into the 120 days, that's 77.5 tablehours a day. still yeep. I can do 4tabling easily enough, sometimes I reach 6 when I'm hunting for the fish, or waiting for the BB to come around when I'm done with a table, and I have the space to 8table, but I'm not crazy enough to think I could 8table for 10 hours a day and break even, or even stay sane.

I want to play good solid BSS while earning my bonus, seeing a column of green numbers on my Elephant overview makes me feel much better than having the bonus the only thing keeping me afloat. How can I get the best of both worlds of playing well, and playing enough to get most of, if not all of my bonus?
  • 3 replies
    • fulja
      fulja
      Bronze
      I'd do it this way...

either deposit and play your normal game with the bonus just being what it is....extra money that drops into your account every once in a while.

But if you want to get max out of it then just play wherever you play now and deposit when you move up the stakes. NL10 isn't really there for clearing huge bonuses.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      you have 3 months for clearing it
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by fulja
      But if you want to get max out of it then just play wherever you play now and deposit when you move up the stakes. NL10 isn't really there for clearing huge bonuses.
      i wouldn't say it better =)