Problem with starting capital

• bean30
      bean30
      Bronze
      Hello, I am new to pokerstrategy and I have a problem with my starting capital.
      I passed the quiz 3 weeks or so ago and I got a mail that said :

"Congratulations bean30,
      You have earned yourself the $50 starting capital by passing the PokerStrategy.com quiz.
      In order to receive your money, please select the poker room you want to play at on the following page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/"

I had some internet problems and now finally fixed it, so I think I have completed the info and choosed everest poker to be my poker room. I check my profile settings and there is a tick next to everest poker. What do I do to get my money?
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello bean30 and welcome to PokerStrategy.

Now that customer support has received your completed application there may be an ID request that you have to go through which will consist of sending ID verification of yourself, e.g. passport or driving licence, and you will need to provide proof of residence for the address you signed up with, e.g. a utility bill.

If you do receive an ID request and you are passed then the money should be transferred to your requested poker room.

In all it can take up to 96 working hours for the whole process to be completed.

Also there are a few things that you can check while you are waiting:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,
      -Steve