$5.48
      CO:
      $2.14
      BU:
      $2.20
      SB:
      $4.26

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, A.
      UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, MP2 calls $0.20, 5 folds.

Flop: ($0.47) K, 4, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.25, MP2 raises to $0.50, Hero raises to $1.20, MP2 calls $0.70.

Turn: ($2.87) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, MP2 raises to $4.34(All-In), Hero calls $2.84.

River: ($11.55) 2 (2 players)

Final Pot: $11.55.
      Results follow:

MP2 shows a full-house, fours full of twos(4 4).
      Hero shows a flush, ace high(A A).

MP2 wins with a full-house, fours full of twos(4 4).

when i got reraised all in on turn, i was sure i got beat. the question is, do i have equity to call that bet? the pot was to big and im commited i think. Also, my line of hand is messed up? Could i have played this hand diferent?

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Please hide the results next time :)

I think your flop line is fine without reads, i'd 3bet a little bigger tho.

As played on the turn if he had a flushdraw he has you beat now, if he had a set he still has you beat, if he had Kx he'll be inclined to fold it unless he has a big spade to go with it, so you're not clearly betting for value. Also, betting and getting shoved on with a redraw to the nuts would suck. You can actually check/call at that point, especially since he made a minraise on the flop chances are he's no good at sizing bets correctly, he might be like $0.5 and let you redraw cheap.

As played when he shoves and you get 3:1 pot odds you likely have to call it off with your redraw, on the off-chance he can have Kx with a spade and other non-nut hands in that spot, even if he has a set/flush you have some outs. Just remember the tighter MP2 looks, the less you want to put yourself into that spot to begin with, so consider check/calling.

Hope it helps.