This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

help with the starting capital!

• kaganaviv
      kaganaviv
      Basic
      i passed the quiz 4 days ago , and got the message about me getting the the 50$ bonus , 3 hours later a got a ticket that told me to update my details on full tilt poker , i did it , sent pokerstartegy a message back about me updating my detalis and from that moment on , nothing!
      no bonus , no response , nothing! :(
      please help me!
      aviv
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello kaganaviv,

It can take up to 96 working hours for the ID check and the transfer of capital to take place. As you joined us 2 days ago on Tuesday then hopefully everything will be sorted out by Tuesday morning if everything goes to plan.

Please make sure that you:

- Check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

- Check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,
      -Steve