Monthly Million Special

• cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      Hey,

I've tried out one of those 10pp Monthly Million Special Qualifier at PartyPoker and won an entry. I noticed that that targeted event is tomorrow and I probably won't be able to play. Can I use the freeroll ticket on another day? At what days can I play the Monthly Million Special Qualifier? Is it just on friday? How can I view my tournament tickets or whatever?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      anyone?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi cryoburn,

You should have been registered for that tournament automatically. Click on "My Tournament" button at the right bottom of the lobby and you will find it. In case you don't want to play tmrw, you can unregister and the ticket will be saved in your account. But remember that you MUST unregister abt 10 mins before the tournament begins sothat the system will not automatically register you again.

Regards,
      thunder
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      Thank you for the reply.

Actually I noticed that I wasn't registered automatically. So I tried registering and unregistering and a message popped up saying that a freeroll ticket would be saved in my account. But even so I think there should be some place where I could see my tickets etc.

I guess I'll play the qualifier some other friday. Do you know if it has some validation time? Like only this month or whatever?
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      there is no auto registration for the monthly million special. U can use your entry next week or whenever you want. U can check it in My Account, Transaction history and there is a drop down menu called something like freeroll activity.

PS there is no validation time, but if the promo is take off then you loose the entry. Not that i think it will be taken off