getting the 50$

• Moran23
      Moran23
      Bronze
      i have solved the quiz more than 2 weeks ago...i got mail with the message that i have won the 50$. i created account on partypoker.com, later i remember that i already have an account on that site so i created another account on titans poker... i didnt get any mail after the first one that was about solving the quiz... What I need to do to get that 50$?
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Moran23,

Please drop our customer support a ticket to find out the latest status of your application.

It is highly likely that you would need to provide ID documentation, so check to see if you have already received any emails relating to this.

Also just ensure that your correct account details are held in the profile settings screen.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Moran23
      Moran23
      Bronze
      ty very much...i am waiting for an answer
    • Moran23
      Moran23
      Bronze
      i sent documents for an id check and i got this message back...

Szia,

Köszönjük hogy elküldted személyi igazolványodat és lakcímkártyádat, de
      szükségünk lenne még egy szines fényképre ahol arcod mellett tartod a
      személyi igazolványodat.
      Megértésedet előre is köszönjük.

Üdvözlet:
      PokerStrategy.com Csapat

i dont know why is it on hungarian... can someone tell me what does it says?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Moran,

please submit another ticket to customer support and explain them the situation. I'm certain one of our customer support representatives just made a mistake in the language :)

Hadi
    • marxx762
      marxx762
      Basic
      I have a question.
      There isn't answere for the question, which wants to know, if i have pocket QQ and i'm in the late pos. before me one opponent rise, then another re'rises, what i have to do. In which paragraph i could find a answere question.

Thank a lot.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello marxx762,

The answer to your question all depends on the strategy that you are applying (FL, NL FR/SH, SnG)

You can find all our strategy articles here where you will find explanations of how to play before the with certain hands for each of the strategies.

In general if you are playing NL FR or SH/SnGs then you will fold QQ to a raise and then a re-raise before you whereas according to the strategy guides for FL then you will cap the betting with QQ.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve