Rake back and tracked account

• CamoflageKid
      CamoflageKid
      Basic
      Hi,
      just wondering i been playing for a while now and while i did not recieve the starting capital (cos my brother already did) my account isn't being tracked and i'm not recieving any rakeback just wondering if someone could tell me why?
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi CamoflageKid,

It will depend how you set up the account. If you used the PokerStrategy download link and marketing code, you should be tracked and receive all the benefits of membership here.

Please do allow a few days for your new account to be tracked through however.

We are unable however to track any existing accounts you held prior to joining PokerStrategy.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      No he set up his account after joining pokerstrategy and he's been playing for atleast a couple of months now and still hasn't got anything in terms of rake or strategy points. If there is a mistake in how he set up his account is their anyway you can fix it?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Abe1919
      No he set up his account after joining pokerstrategy and he's been playing for atleast a couple of months now and still hasn't got anything in terms of rake or strategy points. If there is a mistake in how he set up his account is their anyway you can fix it?
      It would depend on what the error was, unlikely if they forgot to apply the PokerStrategy marketing code etc.

I would suggest first contacting PokerStrategy's customer support team to check the details entered here. Then if still an issue, contact the platform's own customer support team.

Good luck, let us know how you get on OP.

Best regards,

Bart