Full Tilt problem

• sania68
      sania68
      Bronze
      Hello! I got starting 50$ capital yesterday and chose full tilt platform. I read here on forum that you can track collecting full tilt points under "Bonus Account" in order to clear 50$ bonus, but dont have anything there! No bonus, just empty box! And now I dont know is that bonus activated or what? And also I havent got any strategy point...please help! And sorry for bad english!

Thanks!
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi sania68 & welcome to the community,

It can sometimes take a few days for your newly created account to be fully tracked and points allocated. Don't worry however, everything is recorded, you will not lose anything and the next update should show your points.

Full Tilt recently changed their starting capital criteria, now you receive the $50 from PokerStrategy (and need to obtain 1,000 ftp points to retain/withdrawl this).
      In addition, you also receive a 100% (up to $600) bonus on your first deposit of own funds, but this will not of course appear in your bonus account until you make your first deposit.

You can see how many ftp points you have obtained via either:

(a) your Full Tilt Cashier (please note however this will show total points including happy hour points which do not count towards bonuses)
      (b) Full Tilt Cashier > My Promotions > IronMan Challenge (ftp points) & Happy Hour (happy hours points).

Hope this helps, any problems, just shout.

Best regards,

Bart