This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Is calling Party an option?

• jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Forgot to mention in my last post the reason for it.

I was just wondering, would it help if all up New Party members caled them over the phone and inquire about these so called tech issues.

It is a rather huge site with acomplish programmers who would be able to fix most tech issues instantly or within a day or two.

Would it help if call and inform them, so they can see how many people are waiting.

I know i used to work for bell Canaa a phone compnay, and if one person called about a TECH PROBlem so to speak, nothing happened.

But if many called and complained the issue was resolved immediately or as son as possible.

I wouldnt mind calling them anyway an asking what their technical issues are, for such a huge site.

Surprising!!!!

Anyone else want to call and inquire, besides me.

I wont if i am asked not too, but i thought it may help in theeffort to speed up this so called "TEchnical issue""
  • 1 reply