Error: this bonus code has previously been used and may only be used once. Please refer to the bonus

• DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      im getting a bit fucking ticked off about this now.
      I just tried to deposit using moneyfuckers and the page timed out, and now it keeps saying that i have already used the "PSVIP" code and wont let me deposit using this code,

Error: this bonus code has previously been used and may only be used once. Please refer to the bonus terms and conditions for full details.

what the F&$K should i do? Will this still link me to PS? and will i get rakeback an shiz still or what? :@ :@ :@ :@
  • 6 replies
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      I made a deposit with the code np or so I hope I am still not linked but it has been only about 24 hours
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      With all love and good wishes:

Have you contacted PKR support? If not, that's step one.

If so, do what they say. If they say bad luck, have you sent a ticket to PokerStrategy.com support? If not, that's step two.

If so, do what they say. If they say bad luck, well try step one again. If after repeating steps one and two a few times you have nothing but bad luck, well, bad luck. At that point I think I'd start spazzing out in the forums. :f_p:

Best of luck and hope it gets sorted out for you. :f_thumbsup:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      With all love and good wishes:

Have you contacted PKR support? If not, that's step one.

If so, do what they say. If they say bad luck, have you sent a ticket to PokerStrategy.com support? If not, that's step two.

If so, do what they say. If they say bad luck, well try step one again. If after repeating steps one and two a few times you have nothing but bad luck, well, bad luck. At that point I think I'd start spazzing out in the forums. :f_p:

Best of luck and hope it gets sorted out for you. :f_thumbsup:
      And during all that stay cool and polite. It does help a lot more than shouting or abusing the person at the other end

best of luck
    • doomsd
      doomsd
      Bronze
      so wait we are not tracked to pokerstrategy until we make 1st deposit?lol
    • blueforce
      blueforce
      Bronze
      I tried to deposit with PSVIP but it says it's not working and it's not valid???
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      I told you PKR sucked!