Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2,00
      MP3:
      $4,41

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , A:spade:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,02, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,08, BB folds, MP3 calls $0,06.

Flop: ($0,18) 3:club: , A:diamond: , Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,09, MP3 calls $0,09.

Turn: ($0,36) K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,24, MP3 calls $0,24.

River: ($0,84) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,42, MP3 raises to $0,84, Hero calls $0,42.

Final Pot: $2,52
      Always suks to get AA :f_biggrin: ,just kidding,i hit my set on the flop but i think i under bet here,trying to trap....the flop was drawy,the turn didn't make it any better,and the river is just horrible
      He was loose/fishy,but can i fold on the river or is better not to bet there..i was trying to represent a flush....
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Just fire out for pot on that board, frankly 47/0/1 doesn't care AT ALL whether you bet pot or half pot. Getting fancy with huge hands for no good reason is one of the biggest leaks of microstakes tags.

Pot the turn again, again he won't mind. If he has an A, some pair+gutshot hand, diamonds, whatever he thinks is worth continuing, he'll call anything.

As played on the river i'm betting for sure for value, i'd probably even bet big and call a shove if the pot was bigger. As played half pot looks ok, and we're calling the raise in case he's an idiot getting great odds, but often we're behind and we know it.

Hope it helps.