Affiliate tracking question

• 4 replies
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      unless pokerstrategy change their affiliate id... which should not happen any time soon.

rest easy, you will not lose your affiliation to PS.
    • Renmerb
      Renmerb
      Bronze
      I think you should be ok, but I would contact PartyPoker support and ask just to be sure.
    • corsc
      corsc
      Bronze
      thanks i will do that
    • corsc
      corsc
      Bronze
      For anyone following this thread here is their reply:

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

First of all allow me to welcome you PartyPoker.com!

I'd like to confirm that you have used PSVIP bonus code when your created your account and this PokerStrategy.com offer will be active on your account until XX-XX-2010.

Please make sure to make your first deposit prior to the expiry date of the bonus offer, so that you can take advantage of the benefits offered by our affiliate.

The PSVIP bonus will be 100% of your first deposit up to maximum bonus amount $ 500 USD. This is a release restricted bonus, so once it is activated you will have to meet the release conditions, in order to be able to use the bonus in play or cash it out. Bonus will be released in 10 equal installments and to release the full bonus you will have to accumulate PartyPoints on poker that equal 8 times the bonus amount (PartyPoints on poker = 0.8 bonus amount per installment). Once you activate the bonus you will have 120 days to meet the release conditions.

After you make your first deposit and start playing for the release of the bonus, you will be able to check your progress following the steps below:

1. Login to the poker lobby.
      2. Click on My Account.
      3. Select Bonuses tab.
      4. Under the description of your active bonus you will see a status bar that shows your progress.

You can also see the full bonus details and release conditions if you click on ‘View More’. Please also check this page regularly for new bonus offers.

In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available 24/7 by e-mail and phone, and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,

Asen

PartyPoker.com Customer Service

Have Fun and Gamble Responsibly