This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL 25 SSS folding AK with TPTK

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $20,15
      BB:
      $49,67
      Hero:
      $4,75

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K:club: , A:club:
      Hero raises to $1,00, 4 folds, MP3 calls $1,00, 3 folds, BB calls $0,75.

Flop: ($3,10) 2:spade: , J:club: , T:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: ($3,10) 5:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($3,10) K:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1, MP3 raises to $3,00, BB folds, Hero raises to $3,75 (All-In), MP3 calls $0,75.

Final Pot: $10,60

I think that I should fold his re-raise. Can´t beat nothing. Moving all-in wasn´t the best idea.
  • 3 replies
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      hmm.. I would make a contibet because the board isn't really connected and even if you get called you have many outs to improve. atleast you should bet turn imo.
    • MisterB73
      MisterB73
      Bronze
      I think you played this hand correctly.
      You had a trash hand against two opponents on the flop and the turn and you checked.
      On the river you have a made hand. This means bet if nobody bet before us and go all in on a raise. The only expectable hand that can beat you is a AQ. Ofcourse there is also the KK and AA, if one of your opponents has such a hand he played badly. So I would say your odds are good here.
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      I might would consider to bet 2/3 of the Pot here on the Flop or even Push, You have 11.5 Outs (2 Overcards, 4 Gutshotsouts and Backdoor-Nutflushdraw) who all should be clear. The way your Opponents play they often holding a Pocketpair or AJ, AQ. You can represent an Overpair here at least, since you raised from UTG. So often lower Pocketpairs have to fold. I only see a OESD might Call, a Set 8´s, AJ, JT, AQ might call as well.