After 68 hours still no money

• 10 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello Brookliny,

Please be patient as it is the weekend which means it's likely to take a little longer. You can try play money in the mean time.

Toby
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Brookliny,

it may take several days for us to process your ID check. After we have verified your identity, it will take about two more working days for the money to reach your account.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • Brookliny
      Brookliny
      Basic
      Well it's already Monday and still haven't received my starting capital..
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Brookliny
      Well it's already Monday and still haven't received my starting capital..
      Hi Brookliny,

As the guys have already said, please be patient, the customer support team do get extremely busy at times.

They will notify you when your starting capital is ready and/or if they require anything else from you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Brookliny
      Brookliny
      Basic
      I've been patient..
      But 8 days now still no starting capital?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello again,

Please re-check your emails and support tickets in case your spam filters have got a little over keen to protect you ;)

If you still haven't heard, please drop the customer support team another ticket to check on the current status of your application. They should have had sufficient time by now and may have been trying to contact you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      they sey BE PATIENT....I wait more than 20days fot TAF payout,after I send ID and all....I aleredy get about 700$ for TAF but now didnt get money,didnt get response.... X(
    • HashHead
      HashHead
      Basic
      did ya ever get the $50?

i dont even think i want it now seems phishy
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      It took me a little less then 48hours to get my $75 TAF bonus - with no ID check :s_evil:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HashHead
      did ya ever get the $50?

i dont even think i want it now seems phishy
      Hi HashHead,

I can confirm that there is nothing underhand or fishy going on here. The vast majority of members receive the starting capital in a very short space of time.

As previously mentioned however, the customer support team do get extremely busy at times (a clear sign of PokerStrategy's success), please do bear with them and complete whatever ID checks they ask you to do.

Once cleared, the starting capital will be transferred within a matter of hours.

Feel free to re-read the available strategy material, understanding this will give you the best chance of really building a nice bankroll from your free starting capital.
      As soon as you've recieved and started playing poker with your capital, a lot more detailed strategy material, videos, free live coaching sessions etc will be available to you.

Best regards,

Bart