MP2: $5
      CO: $3.77
      Button: $2.02
      SB: $10.90
      BB: $7.22
      UTG: $.84

Dealt to SB 5:diamond: 6:club:

Pre-flop:
      (2 folds), MP1 calls $.05, MP2 calls $.05, (2 folds), SB calls $.03, BB checks

Flop: ($.20) 8:spade: 4:diamond: 7:diamond: (4 Players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP1 bets $.15, MP2 raises to $.35, SB raises to $1.40, (2 folds), MP2 calls $1.05

Turn: ($3.15) J:diamond: (2 Players)
      SB???

MP1 is an aggresive fish so i checked in purpose to reraise him. Should I bet after another diamond came up and how much?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

The way you describe MP2 i'm not sure you can fold without more specific reads for about a potsized bet left, even when the flush came in. So the question is whether you think he can try to represent the flush when he doesn't have it, and what he'll do with the hands that aren't flushes yet.

If he's folding worse made hands when you bet, you likely want to give him a chance to represent the flop somehow, whether by betting small and letting him shove, or by checking to him and letting him bet himself, depending on what you think is more likely to trigger him. If you think he'll call again with worse hands regardless of the flush coming in, prefer betting yourself around half pot and (unwillingly) calling a shove.

Hope it helps.