Collaboration offer

• marchob
      marchob
      Bronze
      I am not a poker professional player however I have lots of experience.
      Now I m playing NL BSS 50-100. I may help to beginner who plays for instance NL2-25.
      What I want?
      I am not native English speaker. I want to improve my level. I`d like to practice with native speaker or at least someone with very good English level.
      Requirements: Skype + microphone + English+ basic knowledges of strategy.
      You may write here or in Skype.(my Skype is "mar4ob")
  • 10 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I am very interested with sweeet sessions. will get skype and get back to you
    • dicekeyrollz
      dicekeyrollz
      Bronze
      Right here bro!
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey marchob,

I would be very interested in this.
      Added.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • dicekeyrollz
      dicekeyrollz
      Bronze
      Incidentally though, whereabouts do you live? I live in Asia so the time zone difference might be pretty big, though I hope that won't be a problem.
    • Catinthewall
      Catinthewall
      Bronze
      Marchob: What you seem to be offering is to do sweat sessions, which is watching other people play and discussing it. There is a sticky in this forum which you can post on to get with others, many have asked for help there.

Collaboration, in poker terminology, is a very different thing. Collaboration is having a partner at a table who you share hand information with each hand. This is cheating, and can get both members barred from internet poker, and all funds forfeited. I'll assume that's not what you're wanting to do.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Collaboration, in poker terminology, is a very different thing. Collaboration is having a partner at a table who you share hand information with each hand. This is cheating, and can get both members barred from internet poker, and all funds forfeited. I'll assume that's not what you're wanting to do.
      I think you are talking about collusion here, not collaboration. Collaboration just means to have a kind of partnership, and to work together. :s_biggrin:
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Catinthewall
      Marchob: What you seem to be offering is to do sweat sessions, which is watching other people play and discussing it. There is a sticky in this forum which you can post on to get with others, many have asked for help there.

hi this should be the term you are looking for. Just returning the english lesson :f_biggrin:
      Main Entry: col·lu·sion
      Pronunciation: \kə-ˈlü-zhən\
      Function: noun
      Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin collusion-, collusio, from colludere
      Date: 14th century
      : secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose
    • Catinthewall
      Catinthewall
      Bronze
      Ah, forgive my improperly wired up vocabulary. :f_ugly:
      My other point is still valid though, we already have a sticky for people offering/wanting to collaborate.
    • dicekeyrollz
      dicekeyrollz
      Bronze
      What's a sticky?
    • Jeffers16
      Jeffers16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dicekeyrollz
      What's a sticky?
      When a thread 'Stickyed' it gets locked to the top of another thread so that even if it doesn't have the most recent post it is always displayed at the top.

Hope that made sense.