Full Tilt Store Delivery Restricted

• olijo
      olijo
      Bronze
      I won a t-shirt and a pro bounty for busting a pro at a tournament and they send me a mail to set the shirts size and colour, and i did.But my problem is when i go to shop in the store with my earned full tilt points,it says to me that my country is unavailable for shipment(MACEDONIA),so im wondering will i ever be able to shop with my points and will i ever receive that t-shirt that ive won???
      ANYONE KNOWS SOMETHING BOUT THIS???
  • 9 replies
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze
      You have to make mail order. Write to customerservice@fulltiltpoker.com
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I had the same problem in trying to order a chipset.. they ship the 300pc but not the 500pc to NZ. :f_confused:

When I asked if there was any way to get the 500pc set to NZ support helpfully advised they don't ship the 500pc to NZ. :f_confused:

Support didn't mention the mail order option (although I re-requested clarification so maybe they will).. does anyone have any more info on how the mail order works or what restrictions apply?

If CS come back with anything useful I'll post it here.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      I had the same problem in trying to order a chipset.. they ship the 300pc but not the 500pc to NZ. :f_confused:

When I asked if there was any way to get the 500pc set to NZ support helpfully advised they don't ship the 500pc to NZ. :f_confused:

Support didn't mention the mail order option (although I re-requested clarification so maybe they will).. does anyone have any more info on how the mail order works or what restrictions apply?

If CS come back with anything useful I'll post it here.
      great await your favourable news!
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Mail order works very simple, write in mail what you wish to order and send them. :D

About restrictions:
      "We are able to ship shirts,hats,book and small miscellaneous items."
    • olijo
      olijo
      Bronze
      ty guys,u were helpfull
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ChoChikun
      You have to make mail order. Write to customerservice@fulltiltpoker.com
      hmm a few days already they have yet to reply, and there isnt an acknowledgement mail although mail wasnt bounced. isit the right address though?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      No go for me. They advised the only way to get the chipset I want is to get it sent to a friend in a country they do deliver to and get them to forward it.
    • Pazurrr
      Pazurrr
      Bronze
      Parcel&Go, DHL - could it solve a problem? What do you think?
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      I am pretty disappointed that they do not send some items to Europe, like tables, 500 chips set etc.