[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Qq

• amplifyd
      Villian is 25/24 - 3-bet 21%. 4-bet 0%
      Fold to 3-bet = 29%. 240 hands

I had also 4-bet him before in the game from BU and he had folded so there could be a element of playing back with a wider range idk - though he seems reggish so this might not be that true.

UTG ($12.13)
      CO ($10.35)
      BTN ($7.37)
      Hero ($16.74)
      BB ($14.40)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is SB Q:spade: Q:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BB raises to $0.90, Hero raises to $2.60, BB calls $1.70

Flop: 8:diamond: 8:club: J:diamond: ($5.20, 2 players)
      Hero bets $3, BB goes all-in $11.80, Hero calls $8.80
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

Frankly, "nice hand make a note" would be most people's response there. Hard to say, depends how good he is and if he cares that you're 150bb deep or not.

If he's good and does care about the deepness you might not want to 4-bet QQ, because both his 4-bet calling range and his 5-betting range will just be so strong you're not even in good shape with QQ against them (that changes a bit if he's willing to float the 4bet knowing you're bluffing sometimes, but it's dubious at nl10). So you might be better off going up against his polarized 3-betting range and bluff-catch a bit. As played when he just calls the 4bet frankly i almost find it scarier than him 5-betting, but i don't think we can do much about it except bet/calling and making a note, unless we know he's really tight, but most people would kill me for even suggesting we could for a fold somewhere.

If he doesn't care about the deepness and/or he's just spazzy overall then it's probable he'll still felt stuff like TT-JJ/AK in a blind battle, which with your history means it's fine to go 4bet/call with QQ assuming hes paying attention at all, and as played go broke on that flop as well.

Take this whole post however you like and make up your own mind :)

Hope it helps.