Cakepoker creating real money account problem

• Strahinjak
      Strahinjak
      Bronze
      Yesterday i passed the quiz and i selected cakepoker as my starting capital poker room.Everything went smoothly until was time to change my cake poker account to real money.My cashier just wont work,when i click on summary,it only shows white page.Then i tried through My account>Account details>Create real money account...It pops up this error

https://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6592/69747771.th.png

If for some reason i cant fix this, can I make another account on different poker client ?

Thanks in advance.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Strahinjak & welcome to the community,

I'm not too familiar with the Cake network personally, I play on other platforms.

You are setting up a new account using the PokerStrategy download link and marketing code though right? Platforms do not usually allow the retracking of existing play money accounts.

It may be worth a quick email to Cake's own customer support team to see if they can help (make sure you let them know that you are trying to track to PokerStrategy).

Failing this, yes, you are welcome to select a different platform, somewhere you haven't held an account before and then advise our own customer support team of the change.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Strahinjak
      Strahinjak
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      You are setting up a new account using the PokerStrategy download link and marketing code though right?
      Yes..PS150 I believe.

It may be worth a quick email to Cake's own customer support team to see if they can help (make sure you let them know that you are trying to track to PokerStrategy).

I'll do that.

Thank you so much.