Hello Again

• FrozenRope
      Well hello IrishMermaid again, sorry I haven't had time to play much poker. A lot of new faces here nice to see as well some old friends as well.

Not sure if I will have much time to play in the future, I have been promoted at work and have been so exausted when I get home that poker is the last thing on my mind. I do from time to time fire up Titan and play a round or 2.

My husband on the other hand, has started playing, he is still learning and has tried to apply for the starting capitol here. He has passed the quiz and is required to send in proof of ID and what not. Well going to have to try and find a way to get that done for him, so he can benifit from this community. Till then who knows.

Well if you see my hubby be nice and take it easy on him, His screenname is Presum3vil he does have alot to learn and what better place to learn than from the greatest training ground.

Hope to regain my Diamond status oneday, hopefully the new job will ease up on me and I can have some freedom back.
  • 1 reply