New here

• presum3vil
      presum3vil
      Bronze
      Hello fellow poker enthusiasts, A little introduction from me. My name is Ray, I'm FrozenRope AKA IrishMermaids husband. I have always enjoyed poker and trying to learn. I still have a hard time beating my wife, she seems to know me to well and in our homes ganes well she normally ends up with the cash, well who am I kidding she ends up with the money when I win as well lol. So figured I would try to learn more she has been a great teacher but doesn't have the time that she used to. She told me to come here and give it a shot. I like to play HU SNG and MTT from time to time. Hope I can find a way to get my proof of ID to the support team here so I can recieve my starting capital.

It has been fun reading the forums and I find there to bo so much information here. Look forward to learning and improving my play as well as meeting new people here.
  • 4 replies
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Stop beating your wife, domestic violence is wrong :P .

Welcome to the forums!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Ray & welcome to the forum.

Your wife has always been a much loved and hugely respected member of the community as I'm sure you are already aware. So we are all delighted to now have not (or is that knot?.... rope... knot...? ok I'm not funny & will stop I promise :rolleyes: ) not only Mrs FrozenRope back but also Mr-FrozenRope along too ;)

Take your time to browse around the website, strategy sections, videos, coaching sessions etc and of course the forums. Any problems or questions, just shout, we're all fun and friendly here as Joronamo has already indicated.

Good to see you, enjoy your poker,

Bart
    • presum3vil
      presum3vil
      Bronze
      Thank you Joronamo and Bart, I have watched Mrs FrozenRope for a long time playing and doing well. Its rare to find a woman that loves poker more than a man. Kind of having trouble with the ID proof, I tried using my phone to take a picutre but the quality is rather poor. We had a digital camera but you think you can find it when you need it. Might have to go pick up a cheap scanner or something to get this done.

Beating my wife lol don't think that will happen.
    • presum3vil
      presum3vil
      Bronze
      Well I figured out how to send in my ID, hopefully I did every thing correctly and I can start using the advice from this site and hopefully be able to do the community proud.