Poker Tracker Noob

• vimtogal
      vimtogal
      Bronze
      Ok this is the first thing ive downloaded to help with my game im just got the 60 day free trial of poker tracker 3 ive got the very basics down i can find my own stats and see my graphs and stuff.

its the HUD im having problems with i havent got a clue what any of the things mean what the abbreviations are or anything can anyone give me a quick lesson on what they are and what they mean or even better is there an article on here that can get me sorted with my new toy? thanks
  • 2 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey vimtogal

I'd start with the PT3 website.. here is their statistical reference guide.

As for what the stats imply about your game I suggest working up a decent sample size (10k minimum hands), then post them into the relevant strategy discussion thread in the forums.

Best of luck!
    • vimtogal
      vimtogal
      Bronze
      thanks for the reply and the help Waiboy i have about 3.5k hands imported there already but i know i need to gather alot more

i think today i need to do alot of reading find out how to use it and see how its going to help me improve thanks again