hello pokerstategy..i'm also need some help

• GeneralJim
      GeneralJim
      Basic
      i have just passed the quiz...it was quite easy...as far now...i downloaded partypoker i entered the code t150,i open a new account there...but i cant understand where is the 50$ you said...i cant see them..and i cant understand if i have to make something else in order to take them....

i'm looking forward to hearing from you...

take care not from the sunny greece but from the flamming greece...
  • 5 replies
    • GeneralJim
      GeneralJim
      Basic
      As the last step, please enter your account at our site!.........?????
      could someone be more understanding?
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      Sorry man, there is no person constantly refreshing the page and waiting for your posts, the delay between your posts was 5 minutes.Your probably so up tight because of the stuff thats happening in your country, I sure hope it gets better soon.

Under the HOME section, there is My Profile, enter the details of your Partypoker account, in Partypoker you also have to register with the cashier.And after that check your e-mail in case you have recived a letter telling you to send a copy of your ID and a Proof of adress.

There should be a Sticky saying like New members read this before posting!!!!
      Maybe there will be less people asking where's my money???!?!? and what do i doo i passed the quiz 5 minutes ago but no money!
    • GeneralJim
      GeneralJim
      Basic
      sorry man...but i/m very enthousiastic with this site...
      in Partypoker you also have to register with the cashier?i have to make a deposit in order to take the 50$ bonus?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi GeneralJim!

You don't have to make a deposit to get the $50 bonus, you just have to pass the quiz. Since you have done that already - congratulations btw :D - please follow this guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/quiz/platform/1

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      Oh sorry man, I forgot that you cant take the quiz unless your cashier details have been checked :D .