This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

down to 27$:(

• matetiau
      matetiau
      Bronze
      hello. now im down to 27$ from 50$ and i dont but maybe im doing mistake by playing s&g for 18ppl 1.20 buy in somebody played there before if this worth to play there? and if it is not so in wich s&g should i play?

sorry for my english
  • 5 replies
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      i am playing SNG 9 .. kind of breakeven play... if i were you i would take a few days off and reread all the articles again... And dont play Turbo's ! just play normal games and keep to the hands chart.. most of the time 3 or 4 are out already before you come to middle mode.
    • matetiau
      matetiau
      Bronze
      thx for advice
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Bronze
      Yeah, if you're new to online poker and you prefer SNGs then I would recommend studying the articles very well. Read them more than once and try to understand the concepts and think about why you should act in a certain way.
      And the best ones to start are the 9man normal speed. Don't play any faster ones. And don't play more than 3-4 tables before you have a bigger bankroll and more experience.

Good luck.
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      hello there ,

single 9 man is the standard and top 3 are paid

the charts are made for that structure alone, do not make the mistake of apply those to 2 table sng 18 man, 3 table 27 or whatever

when you add players , you add chips in play, and when you add chips in play you increase medium stack at the final table, that's why basically standard strategy will not work. if you're a newb stick to 9man :)

think about the prizes, for every table you add you get one more place paid one 9 MAN table for 1 more PLACE paid you got the idea? :)
    • matetiau
      matetiau
      Bronze
      ok thx for advices. now i see that i did a lot stupid mistakes now i play with chart i hope i will incrase my bankroll