down to 27$:(

• matetiau
      matetiau
      Bronze
      hello. now im down to 27$ from 50$ and i dont but maybe im doing mistake by playing s&g for 18ppl 1.20 buy in somebody played there before if this worth to play there? and if it is not so in wich s&g should i play?

sorry for my english
  • 5 replies
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      i am playing SNG 9 .. kind of breakeven play... if i were you i would take a few days off and reread all the articles again... And dont play Turbo's ! just play normal games and keep to the hands chart.. most of the time 3 or 4 are out already before you come to middle mode.
    • matetiau
      matetiau
      Bronze
      thx for advice
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Bronze
      Yeah, if you're new to online poker and you prefer SNGs then I would recommend studying the articles very well. Read them more than once and try to understand the concepts and think about why you should act in a certain way.
      And the best ones to start are the 9man normal speed. Don't play any faster ones. And don't play more than 3-4 tables before you have a bigger bankroll and more experience.

Good luck.
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Silver
      hello there ,

single 9 man is the standard and top 3 are paid

the charts are made for that structure alone, do not make the mistake of apply those to 2 table sng 18 man, 3 table 27 or whatever

when you add players , you add chips in play, and when you add chips in play you increase medium stack at the final table, that's why basically standard strategy will not work. if you're a newb stick to 9man :)

think about the prizes, for every table you add you get one more place paid one 9 MAN table for 1 more PLACE paid you got the idea? :)
    • matetiau
      matetiau
      Bronze
      ok thx for advices. now i see that i did a lot stupid mistakes now i play with chart i hope i will incrase my bankroll