[coaching-feedback] NL BSS Basic with hasenbraten

• hasenbraten
      Hi everybody,

• Target audience: beginnerlevel players that want to get in touch with nl holdem
      • Name of coaching: NL BSS Basic
      • Poker Room: PartyPoker
      • Time: Tuesday , 20:30-21:30 CET, till october most probably sunday 20:00-21:00 CET

What it Is about :
      With this Coaching i try To improve You as a bss beginner. You are going to learn the very basics as well as more advanced strategies and tactics. We will spend the time of this Coaching on 25nl and below. I do try to cover both, sh and fr within it since even though.some part of sh is more.advanced,lots of beginners do play sh and therefore I give my best to help those as well as fr players.

About me:
      now, in late 2010th, I am one of the coaches with the longest active period. I am working on the game of microstakes since 2007 and I'm am still motivated to keep doing it. It's great to see how much motion one can see in poker and due to that frequent change it never becomes boring.
      As a player I would describe myself as very solid and conservative. I have quite a lot of experience and am convinced that this is right for a beginner even nowadays.

This thread is dedicated to any sort of feedback, positive as well as negative. If you want to share your opinion with me and the forum, feel encouraged to do it here and now. Every piece of feedback can be helpful to improve the Coaching for you, me and others so don't hesitate posting
      So if you got Questions, Suggestions or wishes for future coaching sessions leave your ideas and feedback here!

• 1 reply