$6,05
      Hero:
      $1,97
      CO:
      $5,00
      BU:
      $2,53

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:club: , Q:club: . CO posts a blind of $0,02.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0,04, MP2 folds, Hero calls $0,04, CO folds, BU raises to $0,12, 2 folds, MP1 calls $0,08, Hero calls $0,08.

Flop: ($0,41) 8:club: , 9:spade: , 7:club: (3 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks, BU bets $0,41, MP1 folds, Hero calls $0,41.

Turn: ($1,23) 8:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2,00 (All-In), Hero raises to $1,44 (All-In).

River: ($4,67) T:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4,67
      Played horribly this hand...can i fold against the fish(he is aggro)
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say, i'd play it completely differently.

First i'm assuming that 63/30 guy is open raising a TON, so i'd just 3-bet KQs for value, i expect him to call the reraise with worse hands all day long, and we have position.

As played on the flop i don't know how often BU is c-betting full pot on that board, but he doesn't seem to be the kind to 3-bet preflop with garbage to begin with, which means it's credible for him to have at least an overpair on that flop and i doubt he's folding it to a shove. Since our overcards might not be live, we're not thrilled about forcing ourselves into an all-in scenario where we're a likely a 2:1 dog to improve. Still, BU is probably going broke on any turn and we have flush outs, so calling with implieds is fine. If you think i'm wrong and he's nuts, shoving the flop is fine.

As played i'd just check/fold the blank turn, our equity isn't high enough to justify going broke with only one card to come against is likely to be an overpair or better.

Hope it helps.