G'day fellas

• TheOnlyHope
      TheOnlyHope
      Basic
      Hi, I'm Jack from just south of London(UK). I'm literally just 18 but I'm not exactly a new to the game (of course I've never done anything illegal like playing for real for money). I've a fairly solid understanding of the theory behind the game and am usually not bad at putting it into practice, sadly (for me at least) when beaten in a hand by someone who clearly hasnt played it right and has drawn a lucky card I sometimes tilt a bit. I'm working on eliminating that from my game.

I'm currently on Titan playing as: TheOnlyHope

If anyone wants a game of micro blinds heads up let me know.

Cheers
  • 4 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hey TheOnlyHope,

Make sure you read the articles and watch the videos as much as you play. Good luck at the tables :)

Toby
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Hey Toby

Make sure you read the articles and watch the videos as much as you play. Good luck at the tables smile

ihufa
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Good to see you Jack, welcome to the community.

Tilt is something that affects us all at times, but PokerStrategy have some great psychological guides as well as all the normal strategy articles.

Once you've started playing on your new linked account, your status will upgrade to 'Bronze' and lots more articles, videos, coaching sessions etc will be open to you.

You'll find us all friendly here as you can see from the guys above.

Good luck and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey Jack,

welcome to the community :) Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Poker fully legal in the UK?

Best regards,

Hadi