player notes

• johnylasvegas1
      johnylasvegas1
      Bronze
      hey guys. i got a good question i think. What are the chances that we are allowed to post a list of poker player's notes from full tilt. Then we can all generate more notes of players? Is this allowed or no?
  • 3 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Platinum
      50/50
    • johnylasvegas1
      johnylasvegas1
      Bronze
      if its allowed i would be willing to post notes of players i have. I also have unlimited searches for sharkscope.com so i am able to search stats on players sit and gos and tournaments :) . who else is interested?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi johny,

I would strongly advise against this. It could be construed along similar lines as datamining and/or players colluding together which are both against Full Tilt's terms & conditions.

Players are allowed to make their own notes, but sharing with others would open up one extremely big can of worms.

The potential grief that would be generated, not to mention the potential of being banned for life and having bankrolls confiscated is just too great a risk.

To ensure that the forum doesn't breach Full Tilt rules and to protect members from losing their rolls/access to Full Tilt, I will close this discussion.

Don't take it personally, I just want to help protect members. Trust you will understand.

Best regards,

Bart