Some feedback on the videos

• snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      If theres another thread that I missed Im very sorry. But anyway, I watched the 2 NL BSS videos from undercover and Puschkin and I thought they were quite nice, I for one appreciated them quite some :) . It would be nice with some more videos, silver.. Otherwise I cant watch them ;) .
  • 8 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Thanks snowylee!

We are working on new videos for all of our members. But if you collect more StrategyPoints you can also watch more videos ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Yes ofc! :) . However, Im waiting for the processing of my TitanPoker account, not to complain but its taking awhile :/, I wanna play! ^^
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      May I ask if any fullring NL videos are on the table? Will switch to shorthanded later since there is more value to be gained here, but would like to get a little more experience in the NL world first.

Best regards,
      Mugge

P.S. Finally silver again :D
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Mugge88!

Congratulations for reaching the silver status! :D We are producing a lot of videos at the moment. Just a little patience please.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Good video, only a bit short though :)

But nice to see you're putting a lot of effort in it.

Viewed it completely now, seems like something went wrong at the end when he was in an important hand it just stops :(
    • Mystrapoker
      Mystrapoker
      Bronze
      So no one has pointed out yet that the BSS is only accessible to silver members, but the videos about the BSS are bronze?
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      The video in it's own right was a help, but indeed, we bronze folks don't have the ability to see a starting hands chart.
      Nevertheless, I got the general idea which hands are of which value in what position watching those videos.

The only thing that bothered me a little, is that absolute lack of agression... there were a few instances in that video where I saw he checked, where a raise would almost certainly win the pot.
    • Mystrapoker
      Mystrapoker
      Bronze
      Yeah. That's because undercover82 is scared when he plays on 4NL tables. Since he has like 6-7 tables open at the same time and he has to record a video he might lose some money. And since he only has like 10k$ in his bankroll, he is scared to lose a lot of money just recording those videos :P