Starting Question

• mufc2310
      mufc2310
      Basic
      I passed the quiz and registered with partypoker but i dont have a real money account because i have no money to deposit, will i still get the $50 starting capital?

(when i log into partypoker all it says at the top is play money balance)
  • 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello mufc2310,

If you followed all the guidelines in the PartyPoker download guide then you should have converted your play money account into a real money account ready for the PokerStrategy transfer of the starting capital.

You don't need to make a deposit in order to create a real money account.

Just to make sure, check the you followed the following advice from the download guide:

Create a real money account

In order for us to send you the starting capital, you will need to convert your PartyPoker account into a real money account.

To do so click on "Deposit now".

Important: don't actually deposit yourself, otherwise we won't be able to transfer you the starting capital. Only fill in your personal data.

Enter personal data

Enter your personal data in order to complete the registration.

It is important you enter the correct information in order to receive your starting capital.

You can close the next window with the self deposit options.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • NicJuice
      NicJuice
      Basic
      I'm having the same problem.

I followed the instructions, I have a real money account (I think...filled in personal info and closed the deposit options window).

I only see play money in my account.

Under my bonuses, I see only one bonus (haven't accepted/claimed it yet):

100% extra (Max $100.00 USD). Claim Now Days to meet the bonus conditions: 120 day(s)
      Valid until: 08-Jul-2553 | Bonus code: PS150

As you can see this is the $100 deposit bonus (wrong bonus, I need the $50 starting capital bonus), but with the right bonus code! (PS150 is the bonus code for the $50 starting capital bonus as per your instructions on this site)

What is going on?? ?( X( (My PP screename is the same as this screename)
    • NicJuice
      NicJuice
      Basic
      Ok I just tried to open a table to sit on it, I get an error message saying:

You have selected a real money table. To play at this table, you must have a real money account.

2nd time I tried:
      You need a Real Money account to sit at this table. Would you like to activate your real money account now?

I click YES, and it just takes me back to the deposit options (I had already filled in all my personal info before, and if I just close this window the whole thing repeats again. What do I do??
    • NicJuice
      NicJuice
      Basic
      Saw this thread:
      Problem

Sent a ticket.

You could really be more consistent with your responses Bu11d0g...
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello NicJuice,

Could you please enlighten me as to where my inconsistencies are please mate as i didn't post in the thread you linked too and i haven't answered your question in this thread?

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      you created your account on the 10th and did not wait even one day before posting your query? why?

and perhaps you received you money and did not post back to let others know.

there is some really bad manner going on and i don't like it. not one bit.

people should be treating this web site with more respect... it gives people so much.

anyways.