Finally update!

• 17 replies
    • neriukasas
      neriukasas
      Bronze
      Yeah, i like re-sizable tables, but why they changed hand history format ? HM doesn't import anymore
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      I don't think they changed the HH format because PT3 still works.
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      yes... finally... after I left titan ;]
    • mata123
      mata123
      Bronze
      its worst for me....maybe i will get used to it,but for now is just horrible:
      1.the colors suks(actually that depressing black)
      2.the fact that after you resize you can' t see the players names...just some fucking dots wtf??????,how can i tell who are the fishes????? :s_mad:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by neriukasas
      Yeah, i like re-sizable tables, but why they changed hand history format ? HM doesn't import anymore
      Update it, should solve problem.
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      I dont like it.maybe cos its new but i just cant see whats going on atm,might take a while to get used to.Do like resizable tabs tho.
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      I like it. Resizing is very smooth, and only about time Titan had it. The colours are MUCH easier to deal with too.

Only thing I found is Elephant stats aren't showing up on the tables as I play. I assume there will be an update in the near future for that, but at least its gathering the info...just no HUD.
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Looks like a skin of microgaming now, reminds me of playing at Ladbrokes. I didnt mind the color scheme before but now it's very dark. The note taking system is better. Resizeable tables dont matter to me 9 tables fit perfectly on my monitor the way before.

Just noticed when you resize the tables to the small size you cant even read the notes the writing is too small. Basically for me the update is pointless. Maybe im just not used to the new layout but i am finding it extremely hard to follow the action i.e. who has bet, what position i am in etc
    • JunkieXL
      JunkieXL
      Silver
      Originally posted by csnmf
      Maybe im just not used to the new layout but i am finding it extremely hard to follow the action i.e. who has bet, what position i am in etc
      I have the same problem!!!!!!!!!
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      lol; everyone was complaining about their software all the time (for obvious reasons) - me included..

Now, when they FINALLY updated it, you're complaining about it again. :f_biggrin:

Sure, there're still many "not-perfectly-working-things" but it's MUCH better then before imo...
    • TheOnlyHope
      TheOnlyHope
      Basic
      Maybe im just not used to the new layout but i am finding it extremely hard to follow the action i.e. who has bet, what position i am in etc
      At the table options, you can put the searchlight thing on. I did that, helps a lot.
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Turned the spotlight thing on that does help alot. But still i find half my concentration is spent on just figuring out what is going on.

I have never complained about the previous Titan software. In fact apart from the notes i wouldn't have changed anything and the update didnt even fix the note taking system. I don't know why everyone is so crazy about resizeable tables the tables have to remain in the same height and width proportions anyway. So on the new software the tables fit worse on my screen than before. Before the update they fit perfectly both in height and width and now they are too tall and narrow.

Now i feel slightly rushed to play 9 tables and i have timed out a few times whereas before i could do some browsing in the background if i wanted to. They ought to have the option to have the old look like partpoker did when they introduced their massive update.

This might be the first time i will need to use a skin. You would think if they were to copy someone elses software appearance they would choose pokerstars like crypto did instead of choosing microgaming.

On a good note at least they gave me a bonus to come back after i took a one month planned break.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      I don't like new Titan,imho it's horible- dark colors,small fonts (I can't read my notes anymore), HEM is not working to me.Clearly worse than old version.They should let use old interface if you want.
    • corsc
      corsc
      Bronze
      anyone else having issues with the NL auto-top-up?
      It seemed completely broke yesterday
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Not played on Titan for some time but went to check out the new look and I hate it. The colour is terrible and it is much more difficult to follow the action. I even find the lobby more difficult to use. They are offering me plenty of incentives to come back but can't imagine I will bother.

I actually liked the old look, found it easy to play on and never complained about it - I was thinking of moving my roll there, but having seen what they have done with it I will avoid it completely now.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I like the new update. I'm no colour nazi but I prefer the new scheme as being less garish.

Resizeable tables = win.

As someone once said you can't please all of the people all of the time...
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Since there is another thread which our partner Titan Poker is also monitoring, I suggest you post your thoughts there, as to have all relevant feedback in one place:

Titan Poker new client version and website

Regards,
      vhallee