Hello From Ireland

• TaddyBear
      TaddyBear
      Basic
      Im from northern ireland, but i say ireland. i know im good at poker and hope to turn it to a profession.i hope you all can help me and i will do my best to help you.

good luck at the tables you all
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello TaddyBear,

Welcome in the community. We are here to help you the improve your skills in order to build a bankroll. I can recommend several things:

1. Play according to the bankroll management. This is the most important point. I saw a lot of players going broke, because they didn't stick to it. ( for NL it's this one: BRM)
      2. Read all available articles.
      3. Stay active in the forum, which means: ask questions whenever you have some.
      4. Post in our hand analysis boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG)!
      5. Watch videos and visit coachings.

If you really do these things, you will be a winning player who climbs up the limits.

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Fáilte :)

Welcome to our community! If you have any questions that weren't covered by Steves explanation, don't hesitate to ask
    • gringoblues
      gringoblues
      Bronze
      hey all from england, im new like taddy and look forward to the journey!
      lets play some mean poker
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello gringoblues,

Welcome to the community.

Make sure you have a good look around the forums and also check out out all the resources that are available as they are all designed to help improve you as a player and help you to climb up the limit safely.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve