• 12 replies
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      Yeah im playing around 18k stack atm
    • AleksKMA
      AleksKMA
      Bronze
      Down to around 7k from a peak of 9k. 140/280 25 ante right now.

I've been so card dead its incredible. Only gone to showdown twice so far.

EDIT: Great just moved to a table with a 40k stack on my right.
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      Its so sick, im in the middle of the biggest fish tank imaginable and im catching a few cards preflop but hit nothing on the flop and they reraise every cbet and go broke second pair no kicker, its insane, just cant wait untill I hit a flop :s_biggrin:

There were a few spots I probably made a few "wrong" or cautious plays but I think its ok since I have an OK stack (12Kish) and can wait for spots where im surten they are drawing dead or close to it.

Managed to grind my way back up to around 16K finding a few good reshoving spots

Edit: Shortstack with around 10BB openshoved had AK so overshoved, shortstack had 10s I sucked out. Close to 20K stack now 250/500 50
    • AleksKMA
      AleksKMA
      Bronze
      I'm short now coming back from break, a little over 5k.

LOL nevermind, had aces on the button. Raise, call...on me, easy shove. First raiser was fairly big stack had 910s and called, other folded.

2 pair on flop for him and no Ace to save me. Figure 2nd caller had one of them. Oh well, my first big tourney and I outlasted about 3/4 of the field and lost when I got it in as a huge favorite.

Good luck to you and hope you get good cards and not the 83,72o and such that I did all night.
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      I have had good luck in the flips so far, havent felt like that in months, feels good it actually almost feels a bit scary. (won 2 out of 2 so far)

Edit: Oh I still have around 19K stack

Edit2: Just saw your post, unlucky mate, good thing you had it in very good, there is allways a next time! ;)

Edit3: In the money now :)

Edit4: Out Loose hyper aggressive player openraises I got less than 10BB stack shoves my 10s he has A3 A on the flop and rest is history.
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Anyone run deep? Wanted to play this but I had class in the evening :f_cry:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Qualified through sat and was intending on playing, right up until I saw it didn't start until 1am U.K. time :rolleyes: so unreg'd for $T.

How did people get on? anyone cash deep?

Bart
    • marv1025
      marv1025
      Bronze
      679 for $71.73 from a $0.85 sat that i won first try .
      Pretty good roi for me this has been . anybody still in ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marv1025
      679 for $71.73 from a $0.85 sat that i won first try .
      Pretty good roi for me this has been . anybody still in ?
      Wow, nice result marv!

That's two weeks running, following your Community News mention last week ;)

Well played sir :s_thumbsup:

Bart
    • marv1025
      marv1025
      Bronze
      well thanks but it wasnt me that won it this time, it's my friend who got me here!
      I'm writing it here for him cause the forum doesnt work for him !

It's bobdefete on PS , and Sk8shred on fulltilt

If you want to add it in the 1,000,000$ challenge
    • AleksKMA
      AleksKMA
      Bronze
      Congrats to those who cashed.

Next up for me is #4, should be interesting again. Might try some sats a little later for some other events.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      darn, i satellite into this but i kept thinking it was on the weekends.. dam $22 down the drain..