problem with 'my promotions'

• wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      since yday i'm not able to access 'my promotions' site. when i click on the button (in cashier's menu, as i always did) nothing happens - it doesn't also work through Requests dropdown menu ('check my promotions'). is any of u experiencing the same problem?

yday i stareted my 15 day HEM trial - do u think that may be the reason of my problems (i doubt it but who knows..)

thanks for any advice!
  • 6 replies
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      works fine for me. when u say "nothing happens" does that mean your browser wont even pop up?
    • wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      yes, literally nothing :) (except a 'shadow', that appears behind the cashier box for a sec)
    • UeYa
      UeYa
      Bronze
      Check in task manager if you have an IEXPLORE process, that is the one supposed to show your promotions.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UeYa
      Check in task manager if you have an IEXPLORE process, that is the one supposed to show your promotions.
      lol iexplore is internet explorer :f_confused:
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hey wiarygodny,

1) Try your task manager and find iexplore, close any instances of this by clicking end process once highlighted. Sometimes when multiple instances of the same process are clogged in the memory, the executable file doesnt work.

2)Maybe the cashier promotions button is broken. You can try and click requests menu on the top and then click my promotions see if that works. To fix the broken button reinstall FTP.

3) Switch to firefox dammit! :P
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hey wiarygodny,

You should try resetting your default browser and then close any instances of that browser. The HEM shouldn't affect it and it is most likely something to do with your browser configuration.