Why is nothing happening HERE??

• mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      I have been playing a lot (time) here.

My account has still not been linked (1 week)
      My question about the rakeback remains
      The rake race is unupdated

Is PS still an afiliate of PKR?

(It seems as if I probably lose my Gold status because of this)
  • 14 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mineriva,

Yes, PKR is one of our newest platform, only just recently added.

As such, I'm guessing it may take a little while for the tracking data to come through, but don't worry everything should be recorded and will be updated as soon as the data comes through.

I'm only guessing by the way, but it's a measured guess as this is usually what happens with new accounts/new platform.

I would suggest leaving it until next week to allow them time to sort it out, if you still haven't received the correct tracking/points by then, drop our customer support team a ticket to check the status.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • DonMB
      DonMB
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

just got this official information from PKR: they have some hardware problems and Strategypoints delivery will delay a few days. No points are lost and rakeback will come soon as well.
      I will be back in this thread if I know more.

Cheers,
      Martin
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks Martin :s_thumbsup:

Bart
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      PKR having problems??? who would have thought that would happen............ :D
    • DonMB
      DonMB
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Points should be there now!
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      yes ty point are there now.

Plz explain rakeback now:
      1) who pays it
      2) when is it paid
      3) where is it paid

Now that i am getting points i compare the rake race.
      I play FR 50NL and 100NL and i 4 table for about 3-6hours per day. The max points i have recieved for any day is 27ps. I have looked and there are very seldom any tables bigger than 100NL. Sometimes there are 400NL 6max tables. Now my question how the hell did some1 get 600+ps in 3 days???? Even if you max tabled on the highest tables for 24hours a day you still could not get 200+ps in one day.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      From what I understand (but anyone correct me if I am wrong). On most poker rooms rakeback is given if you have had cards and a flop has been dealt ( ie the house has take a rake) but on pkr for you to be given rakeback or points as such you need to be contributing to the pot. hence a lot less rakeback and a lot less points. Also the rakeback (and points) is proportional to the amount contrbuted to the pot. so even if you fold the bb you get next to nada. whre as other poker rooms as long as you have seen somecards you get a full share of rakeback of the pot.

and no it is no0t a joke as far as i am aware

but enjoy the 3d graphics :f_biggrin:
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      PKR is contributed rake (pinpoint precisely) therefore if you are playing relatively tight (Whether it is BSS FR or SSS in general) you will rake less hence getting less rakeback and thus getting less strategypoints.

a NLHE SH player or FL player will earn more strategypoints because they tend to play looser after all
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      PKR is contributed rake (pinpoint precisely) therefore if you are playing relatively tight (Whether it is BSS FR or SSS in general) you will rake less hence getting less rakeback and thus getting less strategypoints.

a NLHE SH player or FL player will earn more strategypoints because they tend to play looser after all
      but still less than on other site where as long as you are given cards you earn rake relative to the pot
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv

By the way are there a lot of site like that?
    • DonMB
      DonMB
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Rakeback should have been paid right now - according to our german community, most players got their rakeback a few hours ago.
      If there are still any problems, let me know.

Cheers
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey i got some $$ too! is it the one labelled in transactions as "Complimentary Real Money deposit"?

and i want to clarify... this is our rakeback for feb, right? or also partially march?
    • DonMB
      DonMB
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hey i got some $$ too! is it the one labelled in transactions as "Complimentary Real Money deposit"?

and i want to clarify... this is our rakeback for feb, right? or also partially march?
      yes, that's the rakeback lable

as PKR had some problems with rakeback payments this is rakeback for feb. and partially march. rakeback should be paid automatically in the future so hopefully no more delays

Martin
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I believe the people that have a ton of points in the PKR race are actually playing Omaha shorthanded - since its the format where you see the most pots and showdowns.

PKR uses the so called weighted contributed method for attributing rake. That means everyone gets credited for producing exactly as much as rake as they actually contributed. If you weren't at the flop you don't get credited for producing rake, if you saw the flop but folded and everyone else built the pot, you only get credit for whatever money you paid into the pot.

For tight players this means they produce quite little rake per session and for loose players it means they produce more.

Best regards
      SoyCD