This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

More PLO articles!

• Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      Would be great to get some more advanced PLO articles on ps, some of the gold/platimun hold'em articles are the very best available imo but the PLO articles are merely basics, would love to see some higher level plo content , it is the up and coming variant after all :)

thanks
  • 4 replies
    • LiquidCity
      LiquidCity
      Bronze
      I agree!
    • Huckebein
      Huckebein
      Bronze
      Hi Joshquan,

I agree too! Unfortunately there are many topics, we are working on at the moment. Advanced PLO articles are not priorized. There will be a PLO Beginners series soon and we are looking for PLO players, who can do high level content, but mainly focused on videos.

Kind regards
      Huckebein
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      when discussing omaha content, there are three bronze videos by PokerMarcel, but two of them are the same - PLO $10 SH Session Review - Part I & PokerMarcel on Low Stakes - Part 1
      :f_biggrin:
    • CBFunk
      CBFunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kennyxx
      when discussing omaha content, there are three bronze videos by PokerMarcel, but two of them are the same - PLO $10 SH Session Review - Part I & PokerMarcel on Low Stakes - Part 1
      :f_biggrin:
      Hi,

thanks for the information.

I fixed it