ICM Trainer

• kortegan
      kortegan
      Bronze
      Hi there, I recently downloaded the ICM trainer to help with SNG bubble decisions, and the general practice is great. However I can't seem to load my SNG hands that I've played (on Pokerstars) so that I can review my own mistakes. I checked that Pokerstars is actually saving my hand histories and when I open the folder through 'My Document's I can see the saved hand histories myself. However when I try and load them through the ICM software it says only "No items match my search'' and I can't see any of the hands.

Any help would be invaluable to me and I would be eternally grateful :)
      Thanks, kortegan.
  • 4 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      That's not what this program does. You can go through randomly generated hands and check if you would make the right decision if you were in those situations but the software cannot load your own handhistories.
      If you want a piece of software that does that you need to buy SNG Wizard.

The ICM trainer is VERY useful still.
    • kortegan
      kortegan
      Bronze
      Ahh ok that explains things thanks :)

Would you recommend SNG Wizard as worth purchasing?
    • kortegan
      kortegan
      Bronze
      Also, am I correct in thinking I need to put the settings to 0% Hero Edge when doing the training? Thanks, kortegan
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Well, the SNG Wiz is a must once you get to midstakes SNGs but it's a bit of an overkill for the micros.

About the EDGE I'm not sure. I've heard that before that this setting is a bit bugged and the trainer only gives the right results with settings to 0% but I'm not really sure if that is the case..