Any other Woman have trouble getting there $50 "starting capital"

• tamdplaw
      tamdplaw
      Basic
      Hi, Any other Woman out there? Any of u have trouble getting starting capital..??? I have to go above and beyond my male conterparts around me.. It's not that it seems that way it is.. I had to provide info and now allow a personal call from these people...Just want to know if any other woman out there encountered this problem?

X(
  • 5 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      yes i had to prostitute myself numerous times before they would let me recieve my 50$ :f_o:
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      maybe girlfriends with the same email address of their boyfriends, from the same ip...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi tamdplaw & welcome to the community,

Just wanted to reassure you that those ID checks are widely used now and requested whenever an ID check is required. They are applied in equal measure to males & females, there is no discrimination here at PokerStrategy. Everyone interested in poker is welcome. Some of our best players are in fact female, the more that join the better I say.

As soon as you have passed the ID check, your starting capital should be released and you will not be asked for this again.

All personal data provided is kept in strictest confidence and never provided to others outside of the PokerStrategy customer support team and head admins, e.g. Moderators do not have access, nor do other community members or 3rd party companies.

Hope this reassures you. If you still have any concerns, don't hesitate to contact the customer support team who will be happy to help you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      no problems for me. i seriously dont think gender plays a role.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by ihufa
      yes i had to prostitute myself numerous times before they would let me recieve my 50$ :f_o:
      but you usually do it for fun anyway, so it wasn't the case here ^^