CO[hero]: $2.12
      Button: $.34
      SB: $2.01
      BB: $2.33
      MP1: $2.14
      MP2: $2.07

Dealt to CO[hero] A:diamond: K:heart:

Pre-flop:
      MP1 raises to $.08, (3 folds), hero raises to $.24, (3 folds), MP1 calls $.16

Flop: ($.51) Q:spade: T:diamond: K:diamond: (2 Players)
      MP1 bets $.04, hero raises to $.32, MP1 calls $.28

Turn: ($1.15) 6:diamond: (2 Players)
      MP1 checks, hero bets $.62, MP1 raises to $1.58 and is all-in, CO all-in $.94, MP1 returns $.02

River: ($4.83) T:heart: (2 Players)

Results:
      Hero Showed A:diamond: K:heart:
      MP1 Showed J:club: A:heart:

MP1 wins $4.06

Was the last call ok or I should've anticipated that he really had me beat? I thought that he might be sitting on a flushdraw or a T, but I didn't anticipate AJ. I think this should have been a fold.
  • 3 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Please hide the results next time.

I'd raise it up bigger on the flop to around $0.5 against Jx and diamonds. If he shoves i'm calling without reads, if he calls i'm shoving a blank turn and probably checking behind on a 9, an A or a diamond, unless i think he's so bad that there is still value in shoving even with those draws getting there.

As played most likely you can't get away against a bad player, he could have random stuff that you beat sometimes and even if you don't you're getting decent odds to call it off with your nut redraw.

Hope it helps.
    • ro1chwvd
      ro1chwvd
      Bronze
      Thanks, but please tell me how to hide the results. The handconverter doesn't have that option automatically and the PS converter doesn't seem to work with absolute poker. Before I posted the hand I tried to select the results and change the color to the background one, but I didn't find that specific color.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Then just delete them, it's fine too. What he happened to have this one time is pretty much irrelevant to the hand, it can only help you adjust for future hands.

Hope it helps.