The worst site I've played on for s&g turbo sh

• ii40747
      ii40747
      Bronze
      I play turbo s&g shorthanded. I played almost the same game at Party poker for the past 15 days, and I haven't seen 10% of bad beats as I saw on FT in just one day.

Have played 152 preflop all in hands, I was the favourite (at least 51+%) in 60.56% (92/152) hands, won just 32.23% (49/152) of them. I think comment is not needed.

Lost 5 times in a row on the river with just 3 outs against me - probability for this is 0,00003% - so virtualy impossible (it will happen 1 out of 3 000 000 times - the same chance is to win lottery).

Besides my experince, while playing at the tables lots of bad beats of other players happend also, they were just pouring .

Honestly I was just shocked ! I couldn't belive my eyes at some point what was happening.

Anyway just finished my career at FT for good, back at Party poker where I made good run in a last few days, and where my KK are not large underdog against any hand.

I just had to write this as a warning if anyone is playing s&g turbo tournaments dont play at FT !!!
  • 34 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Well congratulations, you just won the lottery!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      yes you are right blame the bad beats on the site :D
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I have to agree - it must be the site, (probably rigged), it couldn't possibly have anything to do with varience or anything like that ........ could it :f_confused:
    • ii40747
      ii40747
      Bronze
      Always the same answers here - variance ... lol. If you knew math at all from those numbers I posted up there it is easy to see that variance on full tilt is from Mars and doesnt apply to mathematical laws here on earth...

3 outs on the river - 6% chance of hitting

5 times in a row to hit that is the same chance as it is to win a lottery.
      Variance my ass...

Shitty site comparing to PP !
    • FTRain
      FTRain
      Bronze
      Start to look weird indeed ... But from last week i have to say it's even worse for me and friend of mine in Pokerstars :D , so maybe i need to look for 3rd site to play at =)
    • abordoluis
      abordoluis
      Bronze
      what isthe best siteto play with
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ii40747
      Always the same answers here - variance ... lol. If you knew math at all from those numbers I posted up there it is easy to see that variance on full tilt is from Mars and doesnt apply to mathematical laws here on earth...

3 outs on the river - 6% chance of hitting

5 times in a row to hit that is the same chance as it is to win a lottery.
      Variance my ass...

Shitty site comparing to PP !
      what do you think how many hands does fulltilt render in a hour? maybe more than 5 lotteries combined? maybe 10? 100?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I don't beleive in variance either. when i win it's because I am a great player but when I lose the site is rigged :f_biggrin:

ask yourself a few question .

fulltilt is the second biggest poker site. don't you think it would beknown if it was rigged. someone would have lost a lot and made an official inquiry.

what do they have to win by making you win or lose they take the same rake and they might lose you by rigging the site.

did anyone force you to go all in? you know you always have the fold button

best of luck on stars but the fact that major poker site are rigged is just BS (and I don't mean big stack)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      152 hands? Nuff said.
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Silver
      Always I wanna beeeee with youuuuuu
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ii40747
      I play turbo s&g shorthanded. I played almost the same game at Party poker for the past 15 days, and I haven't seen 10% of bad beats as I saw on FT in just one day.

Have played 152 preflop all in hands, I was the favourite (at least 51+%) in 60.56% (92/152) hands, won just 32.23% (49/152) of them. I think comment is not needed.

Lost 5 times in a row on the river with just 3 outs against me - probability for this is 0,00003% - so virtualy impossible (it will happen 1 out of 3 000 000 times - the same chance is to win lottery).

Besides my experince, while playing at the tables lots of bad beats of other players happend also, they were just pouring .

Honestly I was just shocked ! I couldn't belive my eyes at some point what was happening.

Anyway just finished my career at FT for good, back at Party poker where I made good run in a last few days, and where my KK are not large underdog against any hand.

I just had to write this as a warning if anyone is playing s&g turbo tournaments dont play at FT !!!

obvioulsy rigged! guess they did the job on you and got your rake out of you. bunch of a-holes for doing that. but hang on would they not have got that anyway being a SNG? so why did they rig the game against you? and why did they choose you? are you that good a player they are that scared of you scaring away the other players?
    • FTRain
      FTRain
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      152 hands? Nuff said.
      He mean -> 152 preflop all in hand. I have ~ 100 000 hands sample and i think its ok, just sometimes it can drive you crazy =)
    • grhm2356
      grhm2356
      Bronze
      I play at FTP and, to be honest, the amount of straights and flushes I see is quite astonishing. Not saying the site is conspiring against a player, but increasing the amount of big hands dealt could in fact increase the pots... and the rake ;)
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by grhm2356
      I play at FTP and, to be honest, the amount of straights and flushes I see is quite astonishing. Not saying the site is conspiring against a player, but increasing the amount of big hands dealt could in fact increase the pots... and the rake ;)
      but does not increase the rake on a sng which the original clown was talking about.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      thats funny...it seems to work fine for me. maybe you're just bad.
    • Skyscrapers
      Skyscrapers
      Bronze
      Why don't you try playing some crap hands. Push all in when you have 3 outs. Who knows it might work, but then again u cant know until you try it.

What i can tell you from personal experience playing turbo sngs on full tilt is that there is very little difference between money i won with best hand and money i won with worst.
    • Octhellior
      Octhellior
      Bronze
      Same thing happened to me mate, I pushed allin with JJ and the guy with AQ won.

Then the next SNG I push AQ and someone with TT won, I mean c'mon, what's up with that?
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      what is the probability of people replying this thread at the time they did? from all the possible scenarios

life is rigged
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i'm sorry, i have to confess i must be the one who is giving you all the bad beats