1500$ bonus

• angelofm
      angelofm
      Bronze
      On this site it says that we gonna get 1500$ bonus but when i checked on their website i couldn't find any reference about this promotion.

I would like to hear someone that actually could earn the 1500$ on bonus and if it's possible to do it in 60 days, 4 tabling on 25NL and playing around 40 hours a week.

Also I would like to ask if the field is very "fishy" or if it's tough when compared with Pokerstars.

Thank you in advance,
      Angelo
  • 6 replies
    • angelofm
      angelofm
      Bronze
      ok now i'm really confused.

On the faq topic on top it says:

"you don't have a Betfair account yet?
      Then follow the instructions and receive the 100% up to $1,500 bonus!"

on this page
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/betfair-poker/

it says on the right box:
      "It doesn't matter how much you deposit, you will always receive the full $1,500 bonus"

So which one is it?

If I deposit 300$ would I be abble to get 1500$ bonus or just 300$ ?????
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I've played nl100 6max on betfair a little and the games were pretty fishy, by that i mean, waaaay softer than on stars/ftp/ipoker. Low traffic but if you gonna play 4tables it's gonna be fine.

As for bonus i have no idea since i didn't get any bonus and wasn't tracked even though i've signed up through pokerstrategy.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I have also recently joined Betfair and the PokerStrategy information shown is correct.

By using the PokerStrategy marketing code and making your own deposit (doesn't matter how much), you are automatically entitled to the $1500 bonus or however much you can clear in the 60 day entitlement period.

You will receive a $10 bonus in your account (around the start of the month I believe) for every 400x Betfair points you earn.

You have just 60 days to achieve as many points/bonus as you can. Maximum of $1500 bonus paid.

The bonus isn't actually shown anywhere in the lobby/cashier, however you do have a points statement to keep an eye on and the bonus is automatically paid at the start of each month.

Finally, this deal isn't advertised on the Betfair website as it has been specially negotiated by PokerStrategy to give our members a much improved deal than other affiliates.

Good luck & enjoy your poker.

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Oh and yes, much fishier than Stars or Full Tilt.

Slight delay sometimes in getting sit and go games started due to the lower traffic than those 2x massive platforms, but if you register into a game, others soon follow ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      since we are at betfair topic (kind of) something happened to me. I opened an account and it was immediately closed. they said to send them a photo ID scan, which i did, but still no answer from them.

Did anyone occur this situation?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by steIIstuI
      since we are at betfair topic (kind of) something happened to me. I opened an account and it was immediately closed. they said to send them a photo ID scan, which i did, but still no answer from them.

Did anyone occur this situation?
      Mine went through fine & even received a nice courtesy call from them afterwards to check everything ok, so really pleased.

I would suggest dropping their support team another email, they seem really switched on at handling customers quickly. Maybe your original message didn't make it through for some reason?

Good luck,

Bart