real traffic

• mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      so basically I would like to ask how many players are actually logged in at peak hours at different platforms.
      I'm interested about smaller sites like Poker Heaven, Ladbrokes, Betfair, Interpoker, Europoker and 365.

I know about stars, FT, party, 888, titan, mansion and bwin. allready played there.

but if u check the poker rooms review, bwin has about 6 k players at peak hours which is not accurate at all; for mansion it's 10 k in average which wasn't the case when I was playing there.

I am aware that some of them belong to networks but I'm not going to try each one at a time to test if traffic is decent or not

thanks in advance for every bit of info :]
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

I found the following (Maximum/Peak volumes) from a website which I cannot mention or link to, that I used to use.

They are of course networks and not individual platforms necessarily, but most platforms on the same network should have access to the same games/player volume I would suspect.

Cash Tables (Total Online).. Network
      45k (250k) PokerStars
      25k (105k) Full Tilt
      8k (n/k) PartyPoker
      8k (20k) ipoker
      5.5k (19k) Ongame
      4.7k (8k) Boss
      4k (n/k) Everest
      4k (11k) Microgaming
      2.8k (22k) Cereus
      2.5k (6.5k) Cake
      2.2k (5k) Entraction
      1.8k (n/k) 888/Pacific
      1.8k (n/k) PKR
      1.4k (n/k) Betfair
      n/k= Not known

Disclaimer:
      * I have no idea if this website is accurate, Head Admin Xantos probably has access to far more official and accurate data.
      * I can't tell how old this data is.
      * Showing peak volumes will sometimes not have any relation to average stats and will be inflated by special promos etc.
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      thans, Bart. this should help in creating a more exact ideea ;)