Tournament Ticket Help

• Oscarsito07
      Oscarsito07
      Bronze
      Hey, lurker here :P

So I was checking, just for fun, my tournament tickets today, and i have one that says..

Issued--------------Description
      Mar 12, 2010 ------ FTR 2010-3-14

I don't know what that's for, any help ?
  • 4 replies
    • noclaninator
      noclaninator
      Bronze
      This is a freeroll for tournament #245791896 (assuming you are on pokerstars which I'm 99% sure is the case)
    • Oscarsito07
      Oscarsito07
      Bronze
      Thanks man!.. how'd you find the tournament? and why'd i get it, is it random ?
    • noclaninator
      noclaninator
      Bronze
      FTR means flop turn river which is the affiliate site you got your bonus code to pokerstars from

BTW: BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!!! This site offers NOTHING! Pokerstrategy gives u so much and u use the bonus code of that shitty site? BAD!

(P.S. I'm just as bad so dont worry, at least we get some crappy freeroll once every month, in fact I registered on stars YEARS before I found pokerstrategy)

Edit: I'm allowed to say affiliate sites for the purpose of bashing them? :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noclaninator
      Edit: I'm allowed to say affiliate sites for the purpose of bashing them? :D
      Of course :D

In all seriousness, what noclaninator says is true. Whilst we all have the odd pre-PokerStrategy account here & there, PokerStrategy offer industry beating deals for it's members with their partner platforms (bonuses/exclusive tournaments/promotions etc). Not to mention all of the superb educational/video/free coaching etc.

Can't do anything about existing accounts, but worth bearing in mind if your looking to move platform or set up an additional platform alongside your existing one(s).

Good luck in your freeroll Oscarsito, ship it :f_grin:

Best regards,

Bart